Getting the green flag for your municipality is a great achievement that requires the collaboration of hotel establishments, citizens and councils.
But in addition to this important award that only the nine most sustainable municipalities will achieve, the campaign #MovimientoBanderasVerdes wants to reward the hotel establishments that are the most committed to the environment and glass recycling.
Although we know that owners are more and more committed to the recycling of glass and the sustainability, from Ecovidrio we want to recognize this effort.
The way to obtain one of these fantastic prizes is to earn points that are obtained in different ways:
1. Register on the web banderaverde.es: 40 points.
2. Listen to and greet our educators when they visit your establishment: 20 points max.
3. Place our sticker on the window of your establishment and keep it always visible: 10 points.
4. Put a poster of the campaign inside: 20 points.
5. Share on your social networks the posts that we publish on the web banderaverde.es about the campaign.
6. The votes of the clients to your establishment. 5 points for each vote (remember that each customer can vote once a day).
It's that simple!
The five establishments with the most votes will win a trip for two to Dénia, where in addition to enjoying this city’s charm located on the Alicante coast, our winners will receive a masterclass from the three-star Michelin chef Quique Dacosta, and will have lunch at his prestigious and acclaimed restaurant.
Encourage your customers to vote for your establishment to win the prize and, of course, enjoy a more sustainable summer.
The more points you gain, the better are your chances of winning.
Moreover, to reward our customers’ loyalty, we’re drawing 30 gourmet plans among all the votes received on our website banderaverde.es
Good luck and start gaining points right away!